Okay – so you made it to the New Year! The parties are over. The holidays are over! The New Year’s Eve blast is done – now it’s time to get busy – setting goals!
Sit down at a table with your pen and paper or your crayon – whatever works and get your thinking cap on!
What direction do you want your life to go this year? Let’s do this fun exercise and write this all out and save it for next year’s New Year’s eve – to see where we are with those goals – something to look forward to and measure.
Here we go – get ready – set – go! Think hard – No this is not a test – but it will be fun to look back at:
- What would you like to see happen in your life in 2015?
- What would you like to accomplish in 2015?
- Like a hummingbird to a flower – what would like to attract to your life this year?
- Are there areas in your life that you would like to grow?
- Are there areas in your life that are holding you back – things that you would like removed?
- Is there something that you would like to attain this year?
- Is there somewhere you would like to go in 2015?
- With friendships and love – is there something on your heart that you would like to see happen?
- In our families – is there something that you would like to see happen?
- Are there areas in your life or problems that you have had or have that you would like to see resolved?
- Are there decisions you have been sitting on the fence about and know it’s time to make?
- What about related to money or a job? Where would you like to see yourself at the end of 2015?
- Personally what would you like to see happen inside of you, even around you?
- Who would you like to help this year?
- Is there something special on your heart that you have not listed above – this is it’s special place – list it here!
Did you write it down? Don’t rush through it. Reflect – dream – hope – visualize. Write it.
- Place the list in an envelope.
- Put the envelope in a safe place or a place you will go to at the end of 2015.
- Mark a date on your calendar as a reminder to go and open your envelope.
- Set reminders on your calendar to go to your special place.
Create a board for your house – and list your goals and dreams and hopes and changes ….or list 1-15 or a note that says I have goals for 2015 and I’m going to meet those goals!
- Write something that motivates you to keep going toward your goals for this year.
- If you have listed the goals on the board, *check them off on the board when you see the goal reached.
Celebrate meeting your goals! Be good to yourself this year! Be expectant with lots of hope for this year!
You’re well on your way – I’m doing the same thing – Let’s make a date on New Years Eve 2015 to meet back here at Pressing On to share our year with each other and our successes! (DATE SET: DEC.31/2015)
Good luck – Keep dreaming – Keep working on those goals – and Keep believing! You can do it! I know you can – We can!
Let’s make some dreams come true for ourselves and others this year!
Remember I said I would end each post with this – “You have an amazing story – have you shared YOURS today?”
So have you?
Remember the list/s above are an outline to writing YOUR story for the upcoming year. Isn’t that cool – you have written your outline? – You’re on the way!!