I’m going to take this matter up as if you were running a business….
- Current circumstances in life or business dealing with people cause you to feel that you are less or deserving of their catty comments?
- Do you wish you had not responded to them – defending yourself, responding like a victim?
- Do you work hard every day to do your best but then in a split second someone’s words can set you back? Have you experienced this before with them, even talked to them about it, but then time and time again they do the same hurtful thing? Do they make underhanded veiled comments that are labeling?
- handling relationships with ease
- not responding to others in a defensive way or in defense mode
- not taking offense to anything someone says
Being free in Christ living as a victor in your relationships – no longer a victim with a victim mentality – that eventually says to them – they (YOU) don’t react like they (YOU) first did – it is not getting to them (YOU) anymore…what’s the point….
Even if that person don’t recognize the change in you, you no longer care what they say or do – you are secure in the fact that how they treat others will be between them and God!
Now…your only concern is to walk in love. You can even consider that the other persons’ actions, is more about how they are speaking from their own pain ..or issue. We are to serve…We now have a servant mentality…..we are driven by the word Love!
Did you know you are already victorious? Did you know because of that you don’t have to work like you’re trying to achieve it…YOU HAVE IT! Now think about that…really think about that!!!!!….
- You don’t have to fight life.
- You don’t have to fight people.
- You don’t even have to bat an eyelash at hurtful, slanderous, back biting, negative, jealous people.
- In Fact, do not even look at them this way …look at them as children of God like yourself, who needs a bit of grace just as we do….and a little goes a long way.
Do not be dismayed another moment. Just walk in love….and enjoy your peace…
Consider this scripture:
1 Peter 2:15-17New International Version (NIV)
- 15 For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people. 16 Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as God’s slaves. 17 Show proper respect to everyone, love the family of believers, fear God, honor the emperor.
You can walk in love – no matter what. You’re a winner. Winner Winner chicken Dinner – You have the prize already….you have the solution before the problem…His name is Jesus Christ!
Here is how I know….
God already knows what will happen in your life? God is not baffled or surprised..He may be dismayed….but does God become anxious and worried…Uh No…! Think – David and Goliath….
God is the force behind the rock that takes the Giant down!
Now Read Lamentations 3:37:
37Who can speak and have it happen if the Lord has not decreed it?
Now …here is how to really know you are victorious and more proof God has your back…He has your front and on all sides of your life…..(you have the power of God with you…and the Holy Spirit within you)
- 10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
- John 14:27 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
- 1 Corinthians 3:16 New International Version
Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?
Don’t worry about the mountains or Goliath….remember who has you on all sides and more importantly …who you are….a child of God and …you already have the victory…YOU HAVE IT…now walk in that knowledge…..Go in peace….and know you are blessed!