I found this lovely blog tonight (see the link at the bottom), as I was searching for answers about ‘forgiveness’. I found so much more. This is a beautiful blog and the story is so real and honest about struggles. You can feel the author’s faith ….
I also found this below (steps on how to become part of God’s family) and pray that this will speak to someone as I seek to serve….
Becoming Part of God’s Family
- How do we become one of God’s children and enter His family?
- We need to recognise that ‘all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,’ Romans 3:23. (NIV)
- We need to ‘Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,’ Acts 3:19 (NIV)
- We need to believe in Jesus. ‘For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.’ John 3:16 (AMP)
- Romans 10:9 (NIV) tells us, ‘That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.’
- That’s how we enter God’s family. ‘Yet to all who received him [Jesus], to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.’ John 1:12 (NIV)
Source: check it out: