In today’s rain I was thinking of how water washes away the stain. We have lots of rain as we are in the path of a hurricane – or tropical storm. One can either sit inside and enjoy the day or even more fun go outside and dance in the rain – either way – don’t be sad that its an indoor kind of day. 2 things resonate with me today – the word servitude and this old post where I introduce myself. https://suthrngirlsings51.wordpress.com/2014/03/30/let-me-introduce-myself.
I would love an opportunity to hear from you where you tell me something of yourself. Share it here.
So I am going to contemplate servitude today – and rainstorms and peace and hope to hear from some of you. Have a very blessed day!
KJV Dictionary Definition: servitude
SERV’ITUDE, n. L. servitudo or servitus. See Serve.
1. The condition of a slave; the state of involuntary subjection to a master; slavery; bondage. Such is the state of slaves in America. A large portion of the human race is in servitude.
2. The state of a servant. Less common and less proper.
3. The condition of a conquered country.
4. A state of slavish dependence. Some persons may be in love with splendid servitude.
5. Servants, collectively. Not in use.